Veeva CRM Developer
We are looking to have a Veeva CRM developer join us.
P360 is an advanced pharma software company specializing in business technology development and implementation for pharmaceutical and life sciences companies worldwide. We specialize in technology that boosts operational efficiency across the entire organization while giving a unique view of how your internal process is functioning and how to improve them.
- Co-ordinate with business and technical teams for Veeva CRM and integration
- Experience in working with the Life Science industry and understanding of Veeva CRM applications
- POC from the project team for customer
- Talk to businesses and provide a high-level solution for Veeva CRM and communicate the same with the development team
- Ability to address salesforce platform-specific questions and work with the integration team to support the build
- integrations, Veeva (CRM) integrations, and API client integrations.
- Have an eye for detail and for the quality of work. Operational excellence matters more than just finishing the tasks.
- To be able to work on current problems while thinking of future solutions.
- Ability to drive creative and efficient use of technology and thrive in a team environment.
- You can create e roadmap, business case and other supporting artefacts to define scope, assess complexity and develop a solution approach for a multi-phase implementation program.
- Highly skilled technologist who can strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through to release.
- You have strong communication skills and can translate technical concepts to non-technical terms and partners.
- Strong knowledge of Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault Promomats.
- Should have 4-6 years of relevant Experience.
- Should be ready to work in Evening or Night Shifts
- Ready to join immediately – 15 Days
Perks & Benefits:
- Permanent Work from Home
- Fixed Internet Allowance
- Saturday and Sunday Off