We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer(iOS) to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer (1-3 years)
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift, C#.
- Experience with any of the Cross-Platform development kits like Flutter, Xamarin and react-native is a plus.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- MVC, MVVM Architecture knowledge
- Firbase implementation knowledge
- App Store and iTunes connect knowledge
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Perks and Benefits:
100% Remote 5 days a week, Saturday and Sunday off.
Job Category: IOS Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: India (Remote Location)