Cross Platform Mobile Developer
We are looking for a qualified Cross Platform Mobile Developer to join our Engineering Team.
P360 is an advanced pharma software company specializing in business technology development and implementation for pharmaceutical and life sciences companies worldwide. We specialize in technology that boosts operational efficiency across the entire organization while giving a unique view of how your internal process is functioning and how to improve them.
We are looking for a qualified Cross Platform Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Experience in cross-platform development technology like Ionic, React-Native, Flutter
- Experience in Native App development in iOS and Android
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer (1-3 years)
- Database knowledge with SQL, MySQL, SQL Lite
- Experience with backend API development with NodeJS will be a plus
- App store and iTunes connect knowledge
- Proven working experience in Android and iOS app development
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or a relevant field
Perks & Benefits:
- Permanent Work from Home
- Fixed Internet Allowance
- Saturday and Sunday Off