Microsoft Azure Developer
We are looking for a Microsoft Azure Developer to help our client explore their healthcare data and derive meaningful business insights.
P360 is an advanced pharma software company specializing in business technology development and implementation for pharmaceutical and life sciences companies worldwide. We specialize in technology that boosts operational efficiency across the entire organization while giving a unique view of how your internal process is functioning and how to improve them.
We are looking for a Microsoft Azure Developer to help our client explore their healthcare data and derive meaningful business insights from large, complex datasets.
Key activities include:
- Working with customers to understand their business needs and translate them into written requirements which can be understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
- Building compelling, interactive, and actionable reporting on top of structured data models.
- Designing, developing, and deploying BI solutions using Microsoft Azure BI technologies including Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Date Lake Storage and other Azure Data Services. Azure Devops (CI/CD)
- Analyzing new/disparate data sources to integrate with existing datasets to tell a comprehensive BI story.
- Supporting the full BI lifecycle from requirements analysis through design & development and on into release and support/maintenance phases.
A successful candidate will combine strong technical skills with business acumen and effective communication skills to bring complex data-driven solutions to life and enable our customers’ success. The role requires an individual who has been integral to delivering end-to-end BI solutions and is highly motivated to take the responsibility and the associated reward of seeing BI solutions from conception through to successful delivery.
- 2+ years as an Azure Data/BI developer.
- 2+ years of T-SQL language/query experience.
- 2+ years of experience of working on Azure services like Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse (1 year), etc.
- Strong QA and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to provide basic project management on small and medium complexity projects, and to facilitate scoping discussions throughout the project life cycle.
- Experience working directly with customers to workshop ideas, understand business needs & priorities, define scope, and create estimates.
- Experience translating business needs into clear requirements and technical designs.
- Knowledge of the Azure BI toolset and related technologies.
Desired Experience (nice to have):
- Advanced Excel expertise (pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, Power Pivot, functions, etc.)
- Implementing solutions with Microsoft PowerApps, Power Automate, and/or Common Data Service (Power Platform)
- Marketing analytics processes and tools (lead generation & qualification, marketing programs & campaigns, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce).
- Experience in the Azure analytics space.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a related field.
- Ready to Work in US Shift (Evening/Night IST)
- Can join immediately to 15 days
Perks & Benefits:
- Permanent Work from Home
- Fixed Internet Allowance
- Saturday Sunday Off