Why Remote Communication With Physicians Is The Need Of The Hour
Jacob Vazquez | June 26, 2020
As we begin to enter a “post-COVID” world, it’s important to understand that things will not go back to “normal”. This is especially true for the way pharma sales reps interact with physicians.
To that point, read what was said here from Gartner “Life Science CIO Action Plan for COVID-19” 1 that was published in April of this year:
“In-person prescriber engagements, such as sales reps who already faced challenges getting in front of prescribers, will not even be allowed into facilities as they are non-essential vendors/personnel. This will negatively impact engagement with prescribers and sales cycles.”
This news may be a hard pill to swallow for some, but whether you’re in favor or against pharma becoming more digital and remote, it is happening now.
To help bridge the communication gap between physicians and pharma, we created Swittons, which is a remote engagement device that allows physicians to initiate contact with their reps by simply touching a button.
With that being said, we wanted to put together an infographic for you that shows why opening a remote channel of engagement with physicians will completely transform your sales operations.
If you would like to learn more about how Swittons can help your sales teams remotely with physicians, click below to chat with one of our experts for free.
Explore More Relevant Articles on P360
- Swittons Helps Boost Sustainability Initiatives for Pharma
- Swittons Announces Microsoft Teams Integration & New Fingerprint Model
- Are You Using Your Whitespace as a Pharma Marketing Incubator? – From a Former Sales Rep
- HCP Office & Patient Safety is the new Marketing Differentiator – Pharma needs to Follow
- Why Remote Communication with Physicians is Needed NOW- From a Sales Executive