We’re searching for an experienced technical writer to join our team and help take our customer/client-focused services to new heights.
P360 is an advanced pharma software company specializing in business technology development and implementation for pharmaceutical and life sciences companies worldwide. We specialize in technology that boosts operational efficiency across the entire organization while giving a unique view of how your internal process is functioning and how to improve them.
We’re searching for an experienced Technical Writer to join our team and help take our customer/client-focused services to new heights. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
Objectives of this Role:
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Research, outline, write and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise, and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field
- 2-4 years of industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve the user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Previous software development experience
- Certification through the Society for Technical Communicators
- Experience using tools to create documentation.
- Should have 3-7 years of relevant Experience.
- Should be ready to work in Evening or Night Shifts
- Ready to join immediately – 15 Days
Perks & Benefits:
- Permanent Work from Home
- Fixed Internet Allowance
- Saturday and Sunday Off