Compliance Enabled SMS Messaging with HCPs is Possible
Brian Fitzgerald | June 7, 2022
83% of the pharmaceutical executives we surveyed said compliance is their top priority. The reason being is that compliance-related violations cost companies millions of dollars each year. But with the ZING Engagement Suite, avoiding compliance issues is a breeze.
With ZING, all the messages, digital assets and replies your sales teams send to HCPs can be preapproved by compliance and preloaded into the system. That way, nothing gets out that isn’t already approved.
In addition, ZING’s intuitive user portal, which can be branded and completely customized, offers administrators a simple way to track individual messages, link clicks, digital asset views and more. And all of ZING’s data can be stored for up to 10 years and pulled into a report for legal upon request. The data from the system also integrates back to sales profiles in existing CRM systems.
But that’s not all. ZING also features AI-powered content moderation!
ZING’s built-in, AI-powered content moderation tools help ensure that HCPs never get the wrong message. The system can be programmed to block certain words and phrases. And it can also be used as an added layer of protection for compliance. AI moderation improves HCP engagement by:
- Eliminating the risk of unapproved language or phrases
- Protecting against the accidental sending of messages
- Enabling compliance measures for off-script text
- Eliminating the risk of offensive or inappropriate text
- Protecting against sending misinformation
Check out this informative article to learn more about ZING’s impressive features.
Explore More Relevant Articles on P360
- Embedded Video Anywhere Makes HCP Engagement a Breeze with ZING
- Co-Browse, Share Forms and Capture Signatures with ZING
- ZING Features Two-Way Voice Calling and Instant Video Calling
- ZING Enables Compliant Messaging With HCPs for better HCP Engagement
- P360 Launches ZING to Help Pharma Sales Team to Improve HCP Engagement